The DG25 digital pressure gauge offers high accuracy up to +/-0.25% with IP67 weatherproof enclosure & ranges up to 25,000psi (1700 bar). Customized keypad option & enhanced software capabilities for qualified OEM customers.
The Ashcroft® DG25 general purpose digital pressure gauge provides exceptional performance, stability and reliability. The laser welded stainless steel sensor and socket make this product suitable for use with a wide variety of pressure media in demanding industrial applications. The DG25 was designed with OEM in mind and can easily be custom configured to meet unique requirements.
- Large LCD display
- Push-button menu navigation
- 9 engineering units: 1 field-programmable
- Min. / Max. function feature records low and high pressure events
- Bar graph display
- Wide variety of pressure connection thread options
- Protective boot (optional)
- Customized keypad (optional)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% terminal point (standard) / ±0.25% (optional)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 25,000 psi
- Full 5 digital LCD display
- Case size: 2 1/2″; polycarbonate / ABS
- IP67 weatherproof enclosure
- Wetted materials: Laser welded 316L stainless steel / and 17-4 Ph stainless steel